Underwater Housing for Godox AD200 Digital Flash
ULTRAMAX HELIUM UXDS-6 is an innovative, streamline design underwater housing specially designed for GODOX AD200 High Power Flash. Precisely machined from aerospace grade aluminum with hard anodized finish 2-tone colors. Depth rated to 150 M (500 Ft.), perfect for both recreational, technical and commercial underwater photography.
Dome Lens Port design provides 120° wide coverage angle for underwater photography without the use of diffuser. Function buttons are made of corrosion proof stainless steel. EZ-Grip design Swivel Power Output Knob provides easy flash output power adjustments anytime for images quality even with thick gloves. Clear display panel offers strobe function settings convenience.
Custom designed built-in PCB module converts low power LED emitted from camera housing’s LED Flash Trigger thru fiber optics to sensitive IrLED light to trigger the AD200 flash without missing signals.
Key Features :-
- Aerospace Aluminum with anodized finishing
- Depth Rating : 150M (500 Ft.)
- Stainless Steel Safety Locking Latches
- Standard 1” Ball Head Adapter included
- Materials :- Aluminum with 2-Tone Colors matt anodizing finish
- Dimension :- Ø 4.5” x 10” (Ø 115 x 250 mm)
- Weight (on land) :- 3 Lbs / 1.5 Kgs (without AD200 Flash)
- 5.3 Lbs / 2.4 Kgs (with AD200 Flash)
- Buoyancy:- Slightly negative
- Depth Rating:- 150 M (500Ft.)
- Connector:- Fiber-Optic Port (fits ULTRAMAX UXDS-FOC or Sea&Sea Fiber Optic)
- Coverage Angle:- 120°
- Exposure Control:- Manual power output adjustment by Swivel Power Knob
- Control Buttons:- Stainless Steel
- Mounting:- Standard 1/4”-20 threaded base on top and bottom
- Ball Head Adapter:- Standard 1” Ball Head Adapter with screw included