The ULTRAMAX Arrow is made of excellent impact resistant Polycarbonate Body with ultra-sharp Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2) Ceramic Blades, which provides exceptional easy slicing, and line cutting up to 8.0 mm ( 0.3 in) diameter or 50.0 mm (2.0 in ) nylon webbing with only minimal efforts.
Special sharpened ceramic material blades will maintain the cutting edge for long time, no need to be re-sharpened again and it never rust. Just rinse the blades thoroughly after use will keep the Arrow for years to use.
The special designed nylon sheath has two mounting options at the backside makes it easy for harness; BCD mounting horizontally or vertically up to max. 50 mm ( 2.0 in ) width webbing. The double-sided Velcro strap sewed on the cutter handle provides quick lock and easy release from the sheath pocket.
- Light weight; compact size design for easy mounting configuration
- Ultra-sharp ceramic blades provides less effort slice and smooth run cutting functions.
- High impact resistant Polycarbonate body provides excellent protection to the ceramic blades for long term use.
- Two sided ceramic blades design for fast and easy cutting action.
- Included high quality nylon sheath with vertical and horizontal mounting options for Harness; BCD or Weight Belt up to 50 mm (2.0 in ) webbing size.
- Velcro sewed hand strap on cutter handle provides quick and easy lock and release actions underwater for emergency cutting.
- Easy identified two-tone Yellow and Orange colors body designed for watersports and outdoors activities.
- Dimension:- (with Nylon Sheath) :-13 x 7.5 x 2.5 cm (5" x 3" x 1") (Cutter Only) :-10.5 x 5.0 x 1.3 cm (4-1/8"x1-7/8" x1/2")
- Weight:- (with Nylon Sheath) :- 55 g (2.0 oz.) (Cutter Only) :- 33 g (1.20 oz.)