FULL HD 1080P Underwater Digital Video Camera – Premium Package
Every feature from the UXDV-3 HD Dive Package, plus:
- Ultrapower-II Underwater Video LED Dive Light UXLG-1
- Depth Rating: 180'
- 8 Outputs from 120-500 Lumens
- Beam Angle: 55°
- Color Temperature: 5700K
- Run Time: 1.5 hr at Full Power
- Durable Polycarbonate Housing
- Detachable Handle included for handheld light use
- 9.5” (24cm) Foam-Grip Flex Arm
- 7.5” (19cm) Anodized Aluminum Tray for Single Flex Arm
This Bundle Includes:
Underwater Digital Video Camera HD BodyBuy Separately >
- A 5MP, 1/2.5" CMOS image sensor records 1920 x 1080p HD video at up to 30 fps. Switch modes at the touch of a button to capture still images at resolutions of 5MP or 2MP, or a higher 8, 12, or 16MP by interpolation.
- Features a 5x optical zoom lens with auto and manual focus and a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 40.8-204mm.
- Equipped with a 3.0" TFT LCD monitor with 270° rotation.
- Night Mode
- Allows you to take a photograph with a dark background. Since the shutter speed will slow down when taking photographs in a dark place, the use of tripod is recommended to eliminate blur from shaking hands. The stabilizer function is disabled when NightShot is enabled.
- For capturing extreme close-up pictures. Focus as close as 0.4" from your subject.
- A built-in flash with auto and force modes aids in still shooting in low-light conditions.
- Records images to its 32MB internal memory or to SD/SDHC or MMC memory cards up to 32GB in capacity.
- Slide show of stills or videos
- Auto Off
- Set the length of the period of inactivity after which the camera will automatically shut down. You can select 1, 3 or 5min, or turn the feature off.
- Included lithium-ion battery provides approximately 1 hr of continuous recording time or 2 hr of operation in standby mode, and is recharged by the supplied AC adapter.
- HDMI output and included cables enable you to view your HD videos on an HDTV. There's also a Composite AV-out (NTSC / PAL) connector. Additionally, the camera features a USB 2.0 port and a USB cable is provided.
Underwater Digital Video Camera HD HousingBuy Separately >
- Safe to use at a maximum depth of 180'. The Z-LOCK latch system with safety lock and the lens port shroud with seal ensure that the housing remains secure against water ingress.
- Controls and Operation
- Access to all camera functions is provided by the clearly-marked buttons on the housing. There's also a mirrored panel that flips out to display a reflected image of the camera's monitor. The camera's installed Diving Mode program flips the image on the monitor so that when it is reflected off the viewing panel, it appears normal and not as a flipped mirror image.
- Construction Details
- Built for durability, the housing's body is made from corrosion-resistant polycarbonate, and its flat, built-in lens port is crafted from 3.0mm-thick tempered glass.
- Flash Use
- Housing permits the use of the camera's built-in flash, which can trigger an optional, external wireless slave strobe or a wired strobe connected via the optional # UXDS-FOC Fiber Optic Cable Kit.
- Conversion Lens and Filter Attachment
- The lens port's 46mm threaded ring allows for the attachment of an optional wide-angle conversion lens or color-correction filter with the same thread diameter.
- An adjustable, touch-fastened hand strap with neoprene-wrapped padding is supplied.
Ultrapower-II Underwater Video LED Dive Light Premium PackageBuy Separately >
- Light Head
- ULTRAMAX's ULTRAPOWER-II 6W LED Wide-Angle Video Dive Light features a depth rating of 180'. Its 8 output level selection settings range from 120-500 lumens. The light provides a beam angle of 55° and a daylight-balanced color temperature of 5700K. Built for durability, it is enclosed in a corrosion-resistant polycarbonate housing and has a protective thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) jacket on the light head. A triple-ring seal, a double O-ring seal around the battery cap, and a sealed battery compartment provide maximum leak protection. The light is powered by 4 AA alkaline or NiMH batteries, which are available separately and give you a run time of 1.5 hr at full power. A detachable handle and soft wrist lanyard offer a comfortable, secure grip.
- Flex Arm
- The 9.5" Flex Arm features a standard YS connector on the top for light attachment and a C-1 type connector on the base for tray mounting. The versatile arm is articulated for easy, adjustable positioning of the light, and the neoprene foam cover provides a comfortable grip. The arm's knuckles/joints are precision-formed out of acetal copolymer, allowing for stiffness coupled with maximum flexibility.
- The anodized aluminum 7.5" Strobe Tray for Single Flex Lighting Arm and Underwater Camera Housing is configured with a 1/4"-20 threaded stud for an available compact underwater camera housing, such as the ULTRAMAX UXDV-3. The tray provides improved balance and handling beneath the water's surface.
For specifications, see individual product:
Underwater Digital Video Camera HD Body »
Underwater Digital Video Camera HD Housing »
Ultrapower-II Underwater Video LED Dive Light Premium Package UXLG-1-PREM »
UXDV-3 HD 1080p Digital Video Camera
- Set of Video Cables for TV Connection
- AC Adapter
- USB Cable
- HDMI Cable
- NP-60 Type Battery
- Wrist Strap for Camera
- CD-ROM with Driver Software
UXDV-3HD Underwater Video Camera Housing
- Hand Strap with Neoprene-Wrapped Padding for Housing
Soft Padded Carrying Case
UXLG-1-PRO Ultrapower-II Underwater Video LED Dive Light
- Detachable Handle with Mounting Screw
- Wrist Lanyard with Quick-Release Lock