This is an underwater housing for the UXDV-3HD-CAM 1080p HD camera. The housing is constructed from corrosion-resistant polycarbonate and has a built-in, 3.0mm-thick tempered glass lens port. This port has a flat front element and a 46mm threaded ring for the attachment of an optional wide-angle conversion lens or color-correction filter. Clearly-marked buttons offer full control of the camera's functions. The housing also features a mirrored panel that flips out to display a reflected image of the camera's monitor. The housing permits the use of the camera's built-in flash, and you can use this to fire an optional, external wireless slave strobe. You can also purchase the optional UXDS-FOC Fiber-Optic Cable Kit to trigger a strobe that way. An adjustable, touch-fastened hand strap with neoprene-wrapped padding is supplied.
- Housing with 180' Depth Rating
- Access to All Camera Functions
- Polycarbonate Body, Glass Lens Port
- Accepts 46mm Conversion Lens/Filter
Underwater Digital Video Camera HD Housing
- Safe to use at a maximum depth of 180'. The Z-LOCK latch system with safety lock and the lens port shroud with seal ensure that the housing remains secure against water ingress.
- Controls and Operation
- Access to all camera functions is provided by the clearly-marked buttons on the housing. There's also a mirrored panel that flips out to display a reflected image of the camera's monitor. The camera's installed Diving Mode program flips the image on the monitor so that when it is reflected off the viewing panel, it appears normal and not as a flipped mirror image.
- Construction Details
- Built for durability, the housing's body is made from corrosion-resistant polycarbonate, and its flat, built-in lens port is crafted from 3.0mm-thick tempered glass.
- Flash Use
- Housing permits the use of the camera's built-in flash, which can trigger an optional, external wireless slave strobe or a wired strobe connected via the optional # UXDS-FOC Fiber Optic Cable Kit.
- Conversion Lens and Filter Attachment
- The lens port's 46mm threaded ring allows for the attachment of an optional wide-angle conversion lens or color-correction filter with the same thread diameter.
- An adjustable, touch-fastened hand strap with neoprene-wrapped padding is supplied.
|Depth Rating||180' / 55 m|
|Controls||Access to all camera functions|
|Material of Construction||Polycarbonate body
3.0mm-thick tempered glass lens port
|Lens Port||Flat, built-in port
46 mm threaded ring for attachment of optional wide-angle conversion lens or color-correction filter
|External Flash Connector||Camera's built-in flash triggers optional, external wireless slave strobe, or wired strobe using optional # UXDS-FOC Fiber Optic Cable Kit|
|Type of Closure||Z-LOCK latch system with safety lock|
|Dimensions||7.0 x 4.5 x 5.0" / 178 x 114 x 127 mm|
|Weight||1.3 lb / 0.6 kg|
UXDV-3HD Underwater Video Camera Housing
- Hand Strap with Neoprene-Wrapped Padding for Housing