< Back to Intro
- 1920 x 1080p HD Video at 30 fps
- 5MP 1/2.5" CMOS Image Sensor
- 40.8-204mm Zoom Lens (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.0" LCD Monitor with 270° Rotation
- Auto and Manual Focus, Built-In Flash
- 32MB Internal Memory, SD/SDHC/MMC Slot supports max. 32GB SDHC
- Housing with 180' Depth Rating
- Control buttons access to all Camera Functions
- Polycarbonate Body, 3.0mm Tempered Glass Lens Port
- Accepts 46mm Conversion Lens/Filter
This Bundle Includes:
Underwater Digital Video Camera HD BodyBuy Separately >
- A 5MP, 1/2.5" CMOS image sensor records 1920 x 1080p HD video at up to 30 fps. Switch modes at the touch of a button to capture still images at resolutions of 5MP or 2MP, or a higher 8, 12, or 16MP by interpolation.
- Features a 5x optical zoom lens with auto and manual focus and a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 40.8-204mm.
- Equipped with a 3.0" TFT LCD monitor with 270° rotation.
- Night Mode
- Allows you to take a photograph with a dark background. Since the shutter speed will slow down when taking photographs in a dark place, the use of tripod is recommended to eliminate blur from shaking hands. The stabilizer function is disabled when NightShot is enabled.
- For capturing extreme close-up pictures. Focus as close as 0.4" from your subject.
- A built-in flash with auto and force modes aids in still shooting in low-light conditions.
- Records images to its 32MB internal memory or to SD/SDHC or MMC memory cards up to 32GB in capacity.
- Slide show of stills or videos
- Auto Off
- Set the length of the period of inactivity after which the camera will automatically shut down. You can select 1, 3 or 5min, or turn the feature off.
- Included lithium-ion battery provides approximately 1 hr of continuous recording time or 2 hr of operation in standby mode, and is recharged by the supplied AC adapter.
- HDMI output and included cables enable you to view your HD videos on an HDTV. There's also a Composite AV-out (NTSC / PAL) connector. Additionally, the camera features a USB 2.0 port and a USB cable is provided.
Underwater Digital Video Camera HD HousingBuy Separately >
- Safe to use at a maximum depth of 180'. The Z-LOCK latch system with safety lock and the lens port shroud with seal ensure that the housing remains secure against water ingress.
- Controls and Operation
- Access to all camera functions is provided by the clearly-marked buttons on the housing. There's also a mirrored panel that flips out to display a reflected image of the camera's monitor. The camera's installed Diving Mode program flips the image on the monitor so that when it is reflected off the viewing panel, it appears normal and not as a flipped mirror image.
- Construction Details
- Built for durability, the housing's body is made from corrosion-resistant polycarbonate, and its flat, built-in lens port is crafted from 3.0mm-thick tempered glass.
- Flash Use
- Housing permits the use of the camera's built-in flash, which can trigger an optional, external wireless slave strobe or a wired strobe connected via the optional # UXDS-FOC Fiber Optic Cable Kit.
- Conversion Lens and Filter Attachment
- The lens port's 46mm threaded ring allows for the attachment of an optional wide-angle conversion lens or color-correction filter with the same thread diameter.
- An adjustable, touch-fastened hand strap with neoprene-wrapped padding is supplied.
For specifications, see individual product:
UXDV-3 HD 1080p Digital Video Camera
- Set of Video Cables for TV Connection
- AC Adapter
- USB Cable
- HDMI Cable
- NP-60 Type Battery
- Wrist Strap for Camera
- CD-ROM with Driver Software
UXDV-3HD Underwater Video Camera Housing
- Hand Strap with Neoprene-Wrapped Padding for Housing