Underwater Digital Camera Premium Package
Every feature from the UXDC16 Dive Package, plus:
- Depth Rating : 200 Ft. (60M)
- Power Rating : 25 Watt-Sec , GN 20 (ISO 100/M ) on land
- Coverage Angle : 90°
- Color Temperature : 5700K
- 5 Pre-Flash Setting Selections
- Slave Sensor with Fiber Optic Connection Port
- Adjustable Power Output Levels : 20 ~ 100 %
- Runs on 4 AA Alkaline / Ni-MH Batteries (not included)
- Durable Polycarbonate Housing
- Sealed Battery Chamber isolated from electronics to prevent leak damage
- Diffuser Widens Coverage, Softens Light ( included )
This Bundle Includes:
Underwater Digital Camera BodyBuy Separately >
- The 16MP, 1/2.3" CCD image sensor and the processor combine to produce high-resolution still photos and HD 720p video at 30 fps.
- Built-in 5x optical zoom lens offers a 26-130mm focal length range (35mm equivalent).
- Equipped with a 2.7", 230k-dot LCD monitor.
- White Balance
- Manual and auto white balance modes are selectable. Additionally, a white balance card is included to help you adjust settings.
- A built-in flash aids in still shooting in low-light conditions.
- Records files to optional SD/SDHC memory cards up to 32GB.
- Runs on the supplied lithium-ion battery, which has 3.7V of output power and a capacity of 700mAh. A charger, USB cable, video cable, and camera pouch are also included.
- HDMI output and included cables enable you to view your HD videos on an HDTV. There's also a Composite AV-out (NTSC / PAL) connector. Additionally, the camera features a USB 2.0 port and a USB cable is provided.
- Supports 31 languages.
Waterproof Housing for UXDC-16 Digital CameraBuy Separately >
- Features a 200' depth rating and a double silicone O-ring seal. Locking, swiveling knob enables easy, secure camera installation.
- Controls and Operation
- Mechanical controls, including push-buttons, dials, and a lever, provide access to all camera functions.
- Construction Details
- Durable polycarbonate body is built to resist corrosion and has a clear back to allow you to monitor the O-ring seal and camera.
- Flash Use
- Clear window allows the camera's built-in flash to fire to help illuminate your subject and trigger an optional external strobe as a wireless slave unit. Dual fiber-optic cable ports allow for wired connection of optional external strobes.
- Conversion Lens and Filter Attachment
- Built-in flat lens port is constructed from tempered optical glass. It has a 52mm thread for the attachment of optional color-correction filters, which restore hues absorbed underwater, and add-on macro and wide-angle conversion lenses, which give you detailed close-ups and an increased angle of coverage, respectively.
- Hand strap is included for extra security to keep the housing and camera from slipping away from you.
Ultrapower Underwater Strobe Head with Diffuser Premium PackageBuy Separately >
- Safe to use at a maximum depth of 197'. The battery compartment cap is secured via double o-ring seal as is the main body of the housing which also has a gasket as an enhanced barrier against water penetration. To eliminate possible leakage through the housing, Ultramax has used a simple reed switch controlled by a powerful external magnet. The battery compartment is completely isolated from the electronics in order to prevent water damage to the strobe if the compartment is accidentally opened or batteries are changed when the unit is still wet from a dive.
- Guide Number
- Features a GN of 66' at ISO 100 on land.
- Power Rating
- Features a power rating of approximately 25 watt-sec.
- Offers a coverage angle of 90°, which is 50% wider than Ultramax's previous model and can be increased to 100° using the supplied diffuser. The diffuser also softens the light to prevent backscatter, glare, and hard shadows.
- Color Temperature
- Daylight-balanced at 5700K.
- Modes and Triggering
- Offers manual exposure control. There are 5 pre-flash settings to synchronize with the built-in flash of most digital compact cameras. Choose from 5 power/brightness output levels ranging from 20-100%. The strobe also has slave functionality, allowing it to be triggered by the firing of another flash. An optional Fiber Optic Cable Kit (#UXDS-FOC) is also available.
- LED Indicators
- There are five LEDs that indicate power level, along with a green LED power ready light featuring a blinking function that indicates low battery.
- Runs on 4 AA alkaline or NiMH batteries, which are available separately.
- Construction Details
- Durable housing made of corrosion-resistant polycarbonate.
- Standard YS connector for attachment to a lighting arm with a YS mount, such as Ultramax's UXFA-1 or UXFA-2 Flex Arm. This arm can then be mounted onto their UXST-1 single or UXST-2 dual lighting arm tray or another tray with standard T-1 connectors. These trays also give you a mounting point for your camera housing and provide improved handling and balance beneath the water's surface.
For specifications, see individual product:
UXDC16 Underwater Digital Camera
- Set of Video Cables for TV Connection
- White Balance Card
- USB Cable
- Video Cable
- Lithium-Ion Battery (3.7V, 700mAh)
- Camera Pouch
Waterproof Housing for UXDC-16 Digital Camera
- Hand Strap
Ultrapower Underwater Strobe Head