HELIUM Variable Buoyancy Arm System
Innovative design HELIUM VBA (Variable Buoyancy Arm) System from ULTRAMAX allows you to create your BuoyFloat Arm’s lifting force from 0.5 lb (227g)~1.0 lb (453 g) using modular segments design to fit your underwater photographing and lighting equipment configurations.
The 12” VBA Kit (UXBF-3) includes 4 segments in one package offering 0.5 ~ 1.0 lb lifting force. Simply use the threaded Male & Female sections for basic 0.5 lb buoyancy, each additional Extension section provides extra 0.25 lb buoyancy. NO MORE separate purchases of different buoyancy arms. Segments can be disassembled to save space for travel packing and your VBA system can be set up in minute before dive.
Precisely CNC machined from solid aerospace grade Aluminum alloy with hard anodized finishing in attractive colors against corrosion and normal wear and tear. Standard ø1” / (2.54 cm) ball mount on both ends are machined from solid aluminum blocks provide maximum strength. Dual O-Ring seals on each segment offers maximum leakage proof and depth rated to 500 Ft (150m).
- Unique Modular Segments design allows different buoyancy arms set up from 0.5~1.0 lb / 227~453 g lifting force
- Easy disassembling of modular segments to save space for dive trip packing
- Constructed from aerospace grade aluminum with hard anodized finishing
- Optional Extension (0.25 lb/113 g buoyancy each) can be purchased for extra buoyancy needs
- Dual O-Ring seal design for maximum leakage proof, Spare O-Rings included
- Depth rated to 500 Ft (150m)
HELIUM VBA System
| Part No.
|UXBF-1||Ø 3 / 76||12.4 / 350||8 / 200||0.50 / 227|
|UXBF-2||Ø 3 / 76||16.7 / 470||10 /254||0.75 / 340|
|UXBF-3||Ø 3 / 76||20.8 / 590||12 / 305||1.00 / 453|
|UXBF-EXT||Ø 3 / 76||4.22 / 120||2 / 51||0.25 / 113|