ULTRAMAX Extended Ball Joint Clamp with Knob
The ULTRAMAX UXCLM-2 Extended Ball Joint Clamp features an extended length clamp with a locking knob used to connect 2 ball joints together. It is exclusively for joints with 1" diameters. It’s extended 2” (5 cm) centre-to-centre clamping hole distance specially made to links 2 components with larger diameter, such as buoyancy arms or arms with add-on accessories for folding convenience. Built for durability, especially resistance to corrosion, the clamp is constructed from marine grade black anodized aluminum.
- Connects two 1” diameter Ball Joints together
- Extended 2” (5 cm) centre-to-centre clamping hole distance
- Specially designed for large diameter buoyancy arms folding convenience
- Made from marine grade Black Anodized Aluminum
- Easy locking knob design for quick position adjustment underwater