Ultrapower Underwater Strobe Head with Diffuser
- Depth Rating 180’ (55M)
- Guide Number : 20 (ISO 100/M ) on land
- Coverage Angle : 60°
- Color Temperature : 5700K
- 5 Pre-Flash Setting , Twin Slave Sensors
- Output Levels : 10 %, 25%, 50%, 100%
- Runs on 4 AA Alkaline / NiMH batteries (not included)
- Durable Polycarbonate Housing
- Isolated Battery Compartment
- Depth Rating
- Safe to use at a maximum depth of 180'. The housing is secured via double O-ring seal, and the battery compartment is completely isolated from the electronics to prevent water damage if it's accidentally opened or batteries are changed when unit is still wet from a dive.
- Guide Number
- 20 (ISO 100/M ) on land
- Power Rating
- Approximately 25 Watt-sec
- Offers a coverage angle of 60°.
- Color Temperature
- Daylight-balanced at 5700K.
- There are 5 pre-flash settings to synchronize with the built-in flash of most digital compact cameras. Additionally, there are 4 output levels: 10%, 25%, 50%, and 100%. The strobe also has a flash test button. Benefit from manual exposure control.
- Flash Triggering
- Twin slave sensors allow strobe to be triggered wirelessly by another flash, such as the camera's built-in one. When either sensor detects light from a flash, the strobe fires instantly. You can also purchase an optional fiber-optic connector and cable for triggering.
- Color-Coded LED Indicators
- Tell you the selected pre-flash and flash output modes. A blinking LED indicates low power.
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, which are available separately, and features a magnetic on/off switch.
- Housed in a durable case made from corrosion-resistant polycarbonate.
- Optional UXFA-1 9.5" Flex Arm with Foam Grip and UXST-1 Strobe Tray are available, giving you a mounting point for the strobe and a camera, and also providing improved handling.
|Configuration||Strobe head only|
|Guide No.||65.6' / 20 m at ISO 100 (on land)|
|Power Rating||Approx. 25 Watt-sec|
|Depth Rating||180' / 55 m|
|Flash Modes||5 pre-flash settings
Output levels: 10%, 25%, 50% and 100%
|Slave||Yes, twin sensors for wireless slave functionality|
|Color Temperature||5700 K|
|Recycle Time||7.0 sec between full-power flashes|
|Flashes||Approx. 120 per set of non-rechargeable batteries or per charge with rechargeables|
|Indicators||Color-coded LEDs indicate selected pre-flash and flash output modes
Low power indicated by blinking LED
|Connector||Wireless slave connection to camera's flash by default
Optional fiber-optic connector and cable set available separately
|Power||4 AA rechargeable/non-rechargeable batteries (1.5 V or 1.2 V, not included)
Magnetic on/off switch
|Material of Construction||Polycarbonate housing|
|Dimensions||6.0 x 4.0 x 5.5" / 15.2 x 10.2 x 14 cm|
|Weight||1.3 lb / 0.6 kg without batteries|
- Limited 1-Year Warranty